- Time schedule
- Tickets & (Kids)OdeGand pass
- Boats & taxi bikes
- Something sparkling
- About OdeGand
- City map
OdeGand - SAT 14 SEPT 2019
- OdeGand by day (City Centre of Ghent)
1:30 – 6:15 pm OdeGand route of your choice and various concerts in open air
- Closing spectacle (Gras- and Korenlei, free of charge!)
9:30 – 10:45 pm Trompeter Lucien Renaudin Vary, taiko drummers, vertical dance Sky Motion and many more...
10:45 – 11:00 pm Magnificent firework display
City of EAR - SUN 15 SEPT 2019 (free of charge!)
- 2 pm or 4 pm (City Pavillion, Bisdomplein and Kalandeberg)
- When booking your tickets you can choose your favourite route. Explore the various routes here.
- All concerts begin at the same times: 2 pm, 3:45 pm and 5:30 pm except for the routes that start at St Michael’s Church (which begin at 12:30 pm). The running time for the concerts is 45 minutes.
- Within your selected route, you decide which concert you start with. When booking your route, indicate the concert at which you would like to start. Based on this, you will then find out the order in which the other two concerts lie on your OdeGand path.
- With this upgrade your space is reserved, but we advise you to arrive in good time if you want the best vantage points!
TICKETS AND (KIDS)ODEGAND PASS
A ticket is valid for a (Kids)OdeGand pass, which gives you access to:
- your chosen route,
- the boats, taxi bikes and
- additional performances at De Krook and the Orpheus Institute between 1 pm and 7 pm.
When booking your ticket, you decide what your first concert will be on your route. On the day itself, you can exchange your ticket for your (Kids)OdeGand pass at your first concert. Missed out on the first concert? You can collect your pass also at the second or third concert of your choice.
The closing spectacle (Gras- and Korenlei) and the concerts in open air (Sint-Baafsplein, Bisdomplein, City Pavillion) are free of charge.
BOATS & TAXI BIKES
From 1 pm you can climb aboard at one of the many jetties: Gras- and Korenlei, Ketelvest, Bijlokekaai, De Krook and the Reep. The last boat departs at 6 pm. Jetties are listed at the bottom of the page on the city map.
On the Sint-Baafsplein you can exchange your boat for a taxi bike, thanks to our partners KBC, North Sea Port and De Gentenaar. Our cheerful hosts and hostesses will be delighted to cycle you to the concert of your choice.
Come to the OdeGand Village on the Korenlei (between 1 pm and 5:30 pm), hand over a filled-in OdeGand voucher in and enjoy a refreshing glass of something sparkling. You’ll find an OdeGand voucher in Het Nieuwsblad from Tuesday 10 September 2019. Cut out the voucher, fill it in and enjoy your refreshing drink.
ODEGAND COLOURS YOUR DAY
On Saturday 14 September, OdeGand will be setting the tone for the 17th time. For a single day, historic Ghent will become our canvas, and we will be colouring it with thrilling sounds. Along the idyllic banks of the Lys, across the squares and in the many hidden corners of the city, numerous exquisite (musical) acts will be adding colour to OdeGand. Will you opt for heavenly music, fairy-tale sounds or catchy percussion; or would you prefer thoroughbred classical? Choose your favourite route now. This will allow you to explore the selected concerts at your own speed and you can be certain that there is a space reserved for you.