Buy your ticket & choose your route!
- By phone (Tickets Gent): +32 9 225 01 01
- Box office (Tickets Gent): Sint Baafsplein 17, 9000 Gent
Mon - Fri 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat 2:00 am - 6:00 pm
€ 29 | €2 (children ages 5 and under)
- KidsOdeGand (2 concerts)
€15 | €3 (children ages 5 and under)
- KidsOdeGand (1 concert)
€9 | €2 (children ages 5 and under)
- When booking your tickets you can choose your favourite route. Explore the various routes here.
- All concerts begin at the same times: 2 pm, 3:45 pm and 5:30 pm except for the routes that start at St Michael’s Church (which begin at 12:30 pm). The running time for the concerts is 45 minutes.
- Within your selected route, you decide which concert you start with. When booking your route, indicate the concert at which you would like to start. Based on this, you will then find out the order in which the other two concerts lie on your OdeGand path.
- With this upgrade your space is reserved, but we advise you to arrive in good time if you want the best vantage points!
TICKETS AND (KIDS)ODEGAND PASS
A ticket is valid for a (Kids)OdeGand pass, which gives you access to:
- your chosen route,
- the boats, taxi bikes and
- additional performances at De Krook and the Orpheus Institute between 1 pm and 7 pm.
When booking your ticket, you decide what your first concert will be on your route. On the day itself, you can exchange your ticket for your (Kids)OdeGand pass at your first concert. Missed out on the first concert? You can collect your pass also at the second or third concert of your choice.
The closing spectacle (Gras- and Korenlei) and the concerts in open air (Sint-Baafsplein, Bisdomplein, City Pavillion) are free of charge.